Customer survey prize draw
Terms and conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Promotions are open to all residents of the UK who are 18 years or older, except employees of Close Brothers Limited and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotions.
- By entering the Promotions, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material. You agree to your personal information being used for the purpose of this prize draw only.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter: simply fill in your details at the end of the survey. The closing date for all entries is 31 January 2021.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
- There will be one prize of £200 worth of Bonusbond vouchers.
- There is no cash alternative in respect of any prize and the prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable in full or in part. However, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a prize of equal value as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries week commencing 1 February 2021. This will be a final decision and no correspondence will be entered into. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the draw from taking place on that day, it will be made at the first opportunity thereafter. If the winner cannot be traced and contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, that person will forego the right to claim the prize, and a second name will be drawn at random and declared the winner.
- The Bonusbond gift card will be posted to the winner via special delivery or delivered by your local area sales manager to the address indicated on the entry received. The High Street vouchers for the online poll will be sent to the winner from information received via their entry.
- The name and county of the winners will be made available on request by writing to Marketing, Close Brothers Asset Finance. Unit D, Telford Court, Chester Gates, Dunkirk, Nr Chester, CH1 6LT, England. The prize winners name, profession and town will be used as publicity on our website and in any professional publications who wish to use the information resulting from the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw(s) or amend the terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Any queries or complaints should be addressed to the Marketing Director, Close Brothers Asset Finance. Unit D, Telford Court, Chester Gates, Dunkirk, Nr Chester, CH1 6LT, England.