Website usage agreement
- The Site is operated by Braemar Finance. Braemar Finance is a business name of Close Brothers Limited and its subsidiary Close Brothers DAC. Close Brothers Limited (“CBL”) (being a UK registered private limited company and its Irish registered branch of the same name having registration number 907899), trading as (and having as registered business names) Close Brothers Asset Finance, Close Brothers Commercial Finance, Close Brothers Premium Finance Ireland, Close Brothers Motor Finance and Braemar Finance, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom. UK registered address: 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT, registered at Companies House, Number 00195626. Close Brothers DAC (being an Irish registered designated activity company having registration number 706530) trading as Close Brothers Commercial Finance, Close Brothers Asset Finance, Close Brothers Motor Finance and Braemar Finance, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered address: Swift Square, Building 1 Santry Demesne, Northwood, Dublin 9, D09 A0E4, Ireland.
- CBL maintains the Site as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users"). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. CBL is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works there from, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to additional restrictions set out in relation to specific material within this Site.
- CBL administers this Site. CBL is a member of the Close Brothers Group Plc. All Material on this Site from the various members of the Close Brothers Group Plc appears on this Site subject to these terms and conditions. In addition, the members of the Close Brothers Group Plc may have additional terms and conditions that govern the use of their material.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of The Close Brothers Group Plc's Boards of Executive Directors or the businesses they represent.
- Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, User satisfaction, and non-infringement . CBL specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. CBL periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall CBL be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CBL or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if CBL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User specifically acknowledges and agrees that CBL is not liable for any conduct of any User.
- This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. CBL does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Neither CBL nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting there from.
- As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify CBL and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of the breach by the User of CBL’s (or a third party’s) intellectual property rights or by a User posting defamatory, libellous, misleading or unlawful content on the Site.
- Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendations. CBL is not registered under the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Nothing in such Site, or in such Materials, constitutes an offer of or an invitation by or on behalf of CBL to purchase or sell any shares or securities nor should it be considered as investment advice.
Linking to the site
- User may link to any page on the Site, provided User does so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage CBL or its affiliates reputation or take advantage of it, but Users must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on CBL’s part where none exists.
- The Site must not be framed, surrounded, obfuscated, or bordered on any other site, nor may Users link to, simulate or reference parts of the Site in such a way as to replicate the Site or the benefit of visiting it.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Except as expressly set out in these terms, CBL, and its licensees, reserve their respective intellectual property rights in the Site and the materials on it.
- Save as expressly set out in these terms, no intellectual property rights of any kind are assigned or licenced to Users.
Links to third-party web sites
- This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of CBL and CBL is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. CBL provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by CBL.
- In relation to any bulletin boards, chat rooms, discussion groups, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities included in the Site (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
- Breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that Users know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
User acknowledges that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that material in Forums created by other users is not endorsed by CBL, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CBL. CBL reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums, including without limitation e-mail and bulletin board postings. The User agrees that CBL may use, copy, publish and adapt any material posted to the Forums by a User as CBL reasonably require.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws in England. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the courts of England.
Privacy and personal data
- CBL will not use this right to make substantial changes to the terms to your detriment without giving Users a chance to agree.
- Users are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes CBL made, as they are binding on Users.
- CBL reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect.
- CBL reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any User access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
- No waiver by CBL of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in writing signed by its duly authorised representative.
Prize draw terms and conditions – Experience survey
- The Promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland who are 18 years or older, except employees of Close Brothers Limited and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material. You agree to your personal information being used for the purpose of this prize draw only.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- Eligibility to enter comes from submitting a response to the Experience Survey between Wednesday 30th November 2022 and Tuesday 31st January 2023.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
- There will be one prize of a €200 Love2Shop voucher which will be sent to the winner via email.
- There is no cash alternative in respect of any prize and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable in full or in part.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries on Tuesday 28th February 2023 and will be notified by phone within 14 days of the draw date. The first name drawn will be the winner.
- This will be a final decision and no correspondence will be entered into. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the draw from taking place on that day, it will be made at the first opportunity thereafter. If the winner cannot be traced and contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, that person will forego the right to claim the prize, and a second name will be drawn at random and declared the winner.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available on request by writing to Braemar Finance, Braemar House, Olympic Business Park, Dundonald, KA2 9BE. With prior consent the prize winner’s name, profession and county may be used as publicity on our website and social media, and in any professional publications who wish to use the information resulting from the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw or amend its terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Any queries or complaints should be addressed to the Managing Director Braemar Finance, Braemar House, Olympic Business Park, Dundonald, KA2 9BE.
Promoter: Braemar Finance, Braemar House, Olympic Business Park, Dundonald, KA2 9BE.