Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The Promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland who are 18 years or older, except employees of Close Brothers Limited and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material. You agree to your personal information being used for the purpose of this prize draw only.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Eligibility to enter comes from submitting the correct answer via the online entry form at www.braemarfinance.ie/ida-annual-conference between Friday 16 April 2021 to Saturday 17 April 2021. The closing date for all entries is 4pm on Saturday 17 April 2021.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
7. There will be one prize of a €250 One4all Gift Card which will be sent to the winner via email.
8. There is no cash alternative in respect of any prize and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable in full or in part.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries on Monday 19 April 2021 and will be notified by phone within 14 days of the draw date. The first name drawn will be the winner. This will be a final decision and no correspondence will be entered into. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the draw from taking place on that day, it will be made at the first opportunity thereafter. If the winner cannot be traced and contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, that person will forego the right to claim the prize, and a second name will be drawn at random and declared the winner.
10. The name and county of the winner will be made available on request by writing to Braemar Finance, Braemar House, Olympic Business Park, Dundonald, KA2 9BE. With prior consent the prize winner’s name, profession and county may be used as publicity on our website and social media, and in any professional publications who wish to use the information resulting from the Promotion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw or amend its terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
12. Any queries or complaints should be addressed to the Managing Director Braemar Finance, Braemar House, Olympic Business Park, Dundonald, KA2 9BE.
Promoter: Braemar Finance, Braemar House, Olympic Business Park, Dundonald, KA2 9BE.